Replies: 55 (Who?), Viewed: 14860 times.
Page 3 of 3
Top Secret Researcher
#51 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 5:16 AM
That is GORGEOUS!!!!!!
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#52 Old 13th Nov 2018 at 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisylee
That is GORGEOUS!!!!!!

Oh thank you
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#53 Old 18th Dec 2018 at 10:16 PM
@Crowkeeper has made me a lovely Temple ruin for the Palace lot in the middle. Now I can put in food stands, parks etc.

EIG

From CAW looking towards the beach and city area
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#54 Old 31st Dec 2018 at 8:05 AM
That lot looks great!
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#55 Old 31st Dec 2018 at 2:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisylee
That lot looks great!

Yes, I'm working on the roads in the front, and they end up being warm yellow, with parks and colorful surroundings with foodstands etc. I hope it will be very nice.
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#56 Old 2nd Mar 2019 at 3:29 PM
This is not going very fast

I have been thinking about lots and will try to keep it just above 100. I have distributed the rabbitholes all over the place, but most in less built up areas hopefully. I have my caw in norwegian so it's called grenseboxer, in English something to do with border boxes. I don't remember. Anyways I will try to have the big game objects in different boxes. I suspect the city center will have more highrises and community lots, so I try to place RH lots somewhere else. The google spreadsheet can be seen here

Terrain painting isn't finished yet, and I have to go back over later to add emitters etc, etc, etc

Help with the list of RH lots and combinations to make it more squashed will be appreciated. I will rather use the lots for something useful. One of the lots has 5 or 6 RH in one lot on the Right side of the Baray, because I think it can be a lovely little hood.
Screenshots
Page 3 of 3