Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for November - posted on 1st Dec 2017 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 2662 (Who?), Viewed: 121980 times.
Page 107 of 107
Mad Poster
#2651 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 6:47 AM
Ophelia Nigmos has graduated but won't be moving back in with Nervous just yet. She has loose ends to wrap up, including pledging Emily Lee. Ginger Newson is now a Junior and a Philosophy major, which she guesses is as good as anything.

Mary Gavigan has given birth to a little girl, Eve, with brown eyes. Nathan is wracking his brains trying to think who on his side of the family (it has to be his side) has brown eyes. He thinks that gene must've been lurking for decades. Isaiah is not thrilled about having a baby to take care of on top of his backlog of homework, but he doesn't complain. Except to Fuzzbucket the kitten, when no one else is around. Gallagher has called him twice and he's starting to feel stupid for being mad at him. Which doesn't actually make him any less mad, but Gallagher is determined not to lose this friendship.

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Instructor
#2652 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 7:05 PM
Finally got myself out of a blank state of creativity and finished the Wright's family home in their private cove.
The Wrights loved it! The kids went right ahead and played cops and robbers on the beach - because it's more fun if it's more difficult to run in the sand
my child sims are going to have muscled legs once they grow up!!!
I was started with Dutch Colonial, and then Craftsman, AND THEN Mediterranean but somehow I ended up with a floorplan from Pinterest! well the important thing is they loved it and that's what matters u v u
Screenshots

I gave up my dream to earn a living.
Scholar
#2653 Old 13th Dec 2017 at 11:57 PM
Well my game refused to load my megahood and scared the crap outta me but once I restarted my game, it was ok.
Test Subject
#2654 Old Yesterday at 6:50 AM
Working on my test of time hood and my Daorsus family suffered disaster today. Adeline Daorsus was going through her third pregnancy and managed to make it through the first bit with minimal morning sickness. She's miscarried the pregnancy before this one so I've been keeping a close eye on her and she was platinum and in the green for temp. But then she got her first belly bump and started leaving spots of fire before bursting into flames herself. Her husband Bulus managed to extinguish her though and a few more times when she flamed up a few more times during her pregnancy. But throughout it all, she managed to carry the child to term and maintained a good mood. While nursing her newborn Manlius she burst into flames yet again. Bulus put her out and she took a drink, got to green temp again and went outside to have a quick snack. And again, flames. Bulus who'd been getting increasingly stressed this entire time finally had a mental break and Adeline finally died and because Bulus was still out of it he couldn't plead with Death. Distraught, Bulus invited over Adeline's twin sister Rebekkah and asked her to move in. The hope was that she'd agree to marry him and be a mother to her nephews. He was going to talk to her about it but before he could do anything, he ignited. Rebekkah was caught in the flames as well so couldn't do much except scream, but after Bulus died, she escaped the flames.

She picked up the older child Waldobert, giving the poor orphan a snuggle before putting him down and going inside to tend to Manilius who, through this whole sequence of events, was screaming. She cuddled him as well, then set him down, and then...burned. With no one to save her she burned away, the infant laying on the ground within the flames. The social worker showed up then, of course, and Waldobert went to live with his Aunt Puja as the first orphan of the neighborhood. Next round, he'll move in with his oldest Uncle Armand and hopefully he can forget the horror he was witness to. When he grows up, he may move back into his former family's home. If not to stay, then at least to move the graves from the cursed grounds.

No idea why this all happened. I think the baby was glitchy since every time someone burned they were either holding him or thinking about him.
Needs Coffee
staff: moderator
#2655 Old Yesterday at 7:14 AM
@Lilana_Astrix Are you patched? Make sure you have the Season's patch installed if you are on disks or repair your game in origin if on the UC, sims should not burst into fire since the Season patch. I would also run Hood Checker and check the lot with the Bat Box.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Test Subject
#2656 Old Yesterday at 7:32 AM
I'm patched and I've run the hood checker and I have the batbox, but I'm afraid to mess around with it too much. So far, I've just used it to randomize sims to avoid the first-born syndrome.
Lab Assistant
#2657 Old Today at 6:06 AM
Lien Wong had a dream date with Phil. He came by to drop off a gift (real subtle, Phil), and then this happened in very quick succession:

The burglar was caught, but Lien dumped Phil a few days later.
Alchemist
#2658 Old Today at 6:16 PM
I've started playing Marka93's The Beginnings of Pleasantview hood.

I moved Victor and Gretle Goth into a house, and moved Simon and Prudence Crumplebottom into a house. Victor and Gretle had a daughter named Frida and a son named Gunther. While Prudence was pregnant with Agnes, Simon got abducted by aliens and was pregnant with his half alien son Caelum. Prudence gave birth to Agnes the day before Simon gave birth to Caelum. I imagine baby Agnes was not happy Simon put her back into her crib with a dirty diaper when he went into labor. Prudence later got pregnant with and gave birth to Cornelia.

Through TwoJeff's school bus mod Gunther is friends with Cornelia which is good, since they will eventually marry and have Mortimer Goth. As of right now though Frida Goth is 2 days away from becoming a Teen and Gunther is 5 days days away from becoming a Teen. Agnes Crumplebottom is 1 day away from becoming a Teen, Caelum is 2 days away from becoming a Teen and Cornelia is 5 days away from becoming a Teen.

Gunther is going to marry Cornelia, but Frida, Agnes and Caelum don't have pre-set spouses. I haven't quite decided what I want to do with them yet.
Field Researcher
#2659 Old Today at 6:24 PM
maybe caelum marries frida?

I may be life dumb but i'm sim smart.
I am apparently the leader of a Susan wainwright thread;new members are appreciated
i want to start creating but not sure what to create...
Top Secret Researcher
#2660 Old Today at 7:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orilon
I've started playing Marka93's The Beginnings of Pleasantview hood.

I moved Victor and Gretle Goth into a house, and moved Simon and Prudence Crumplebottom into a house. Victor and Gretle had a daughter named Frida and a son named Gunther. While Prudence was pregnant with Agnes, Simon got abducted by aliens and was pregnant with his half alien son Caelum. Prudence gave birth to Agnes the day before Simon gave birth to Caelum. I imagine baby Agnes was not happy Simon put her back into her crib with a dirty diaper when he went into labor. Prudence later got pregnant with and gave birth to Cornelia.

Through TwoJeff's school bus mod Gunther is friends with Cornelia which is good, since they will eventually marry and have Mortimer Goth. As of right now though Frida Goth is 2 days away from becoming a Teen and Gunther is 5 days days away from becoming a Teen. Agnes Crumplebottom is 1 day away from becoming a Teen, Caelum is 2 days away from becoming a Teen and Cornelia is 5 days away from becoming a Teen.

Gunther is going to marry Cornelia, but Frida, Agnes and Caelum don't have pre-set spouses. I haven't quite decided what I want to do with them yet.

Why don't you post in the What's Goin On In Your Game Group so that way you can have your own thread dedicated to your Beginnin Pleasantview. Pics would be awesome, but of course not mandatory :P.

As for who to marry Agnes and Caelum to .... do you have other 'spares'? Did you stick w/ just who was already pre-destined, well, other than Caelum of course ... lol? Do you plan on stickin close to cannon or forgin your own path?

I know for me when I think about it I change my mind on what I want to do.... :D
Alchemist
#2661 Old Today at 8:16 PM
At the start I had been planning to just to stick with who was already pre-destined, but then Simon's alien abduction and pregnancy happened. Frida and Gunther Goth were pre-determined, but Frida doesn't have a pre-planned spouse. Agnes and Cornelia were pre-determined, but Agnes doesn't have a pre-determined spouse. Gunther is Cornelia's pre-determined spouse.

I haven't moved anyone else in yet, the Goths and Crumplebottoms are the only ones in houses. I have been considering moving the Calientes and Pollination Technician 7 into houses because of family trees, but if I try to marry Frida, Agnes and Caelum into those families, it will take time.

I'm up in the air about how closely I want to stick to cannon.
Theorist
#2662 Old Today at 9:32 PM
Uberhood: Rhett Hart wants to enlist in the military. Well, okay then. (He wanted it before he met Chloe Curious. If he had any Penny related wants--all my aliens known to the government have to live in Strangetown . . . but he hasn't.) Candy wants an entertainment job. Everyone in the house has a # LTW. Candy clearly wants to move out of Widespot, and her downtownie date du jour brought her a stove as a date gift. I have never seen appliances as date gifts before, but Phil, you rock, and Candy loves you, or at least wants to love you, and will woohoo you soon when she's not so exhausted by pregnancy!

In spite of having Chris Hatch's mod for recognizing when your spouse cheated on you in, Hamilton did not realize that little Venice is not his kid. So the Beeches are . . . happyish. Or pretending really hard. They had the Pleasants and the Patels over for a political dinner and socialized, and the party was a roaring success. Ginny and Lil hit it off like a house on fire. I foresee many late nights, police reports, etc, in their future. Ginny also snuck out with Woody.

Pics from my game: Sunbee's Simblr Sunbee's Livejournal
"English is a marvelous edged weapon if you know how to wield it." C.J. Cherryh
Top Secret Researcher
#2663 Old Today at 10:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orilon
At the start I had been planning to just to stick with who was already pre-destined, but then Simon's alien abduction and pregnancy happened. Frida and Gunther Goth were pre-determined, but Frida doesn't have a pre-planned spouse. Agnes and Cornelia were pre-determined, but Agnes doesn't have a pre-determined spouse. Gunther is Cornelia's pre-determined spouse.

I haven't moved anyone else in yet, the Goths and Crumplebottoms are the only ones in houses. I have been considering moving the Calientes and Pollination Technician 7 into houses because of family trees, but if I try to marry Frida, Agnes and Caelum into those families, it will take time.

I'm up in the air about how closely I want to stick to cannon.

You could always add in 1 or 2 CAS made pairs of your own to mix in with the pre-mades. Give you a bit of makin it your own and yet still stayin within cannon. Because it bugged me for the 3 of the families startin at the 2nd generation point I went and made them parents so that everyone started w/ gen 1. Two other things I did was to give Mary Sue biological grand/parents (as well as a bit of history in my head to explain who and where she came from) and finish out Kaylynn's family tree seein as how they gave you some background of it in S3.

I did ponder the idea of puttin some of the Townies in (as playables of course) so that they could have ancestors too and make it a HUGE full hood, but I wasn't sure if that wouldn't make it TOO big and if it'd overwhelm me.

I've yet to decide if I want to put in Erik Charming, who according to S3 info, married Agnes but died on their wedding day. Like you, I'm torn between stickin w/ how it was already done and doin it a different way. I know that neither way is wrong or right, but I want to get it so that it's right for me.

I can't wait to see what you decide
Page 107 of 107