Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for November - posted on 1st Dec 2017 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 19 (Who?), Viewed: 696 times.
Scholar
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 8:45 PM
Default Sims 3 Headcanons
Like for example the headcanon idea of Tara DeBateau being a deaged Susan Wainwright
http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=603278

Alola! I'm Gaia. I'm pathologically obsessed with the strange bunch of pixels known as susan wainwright.
Advertisement
Instructor
#2 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 8:53 PM
so, uh....what's the fascination with Susan Wainwright?
Mad Poster
#3 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 9:13 PM
Yeah, what's the fascination?

Overlord of Plumbit, the subreddit for the serious Simmer.
We're constructive, creative and drama-free™.

(Oh, and follow me on my Tumblr.)
Scholar
Original Poster
#4 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 9:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ribbonista
so, uh....what's the fascination with Susan Wainwright?

She's just an overall awesome sim, I guess. Some people just have favorites.

Basically, it all started when I cried at Blair Wainwright's death for months. It was because I was so stressed that nonimportant stuff were superimportant to me, but I did not know that. Then it became a Wainwright-Sw0rd pathological obsession, and eventually just a Susan pathological obsession. And now, she's my goddess.

I'm normally not a premade player, in fact I prefer my own OCs and completely original Berry Sweet\Banilla Sweet sims, often with exaggerated\shannified\animu\chibi features. And I actually prefer using Storybrook County than the actual premade worlds. SbC is a pretty town and I can just ignore the EAxis premades\lore.

So, no, it's not a lesbicrush.

If I had to choose an actual genuinely favorite premade, I'd pretty much just list most of Riverwiew, Twinbrook, and Hidden Springs, with a side of Aurora Skies. And Javiera Baptista from Isla Paradiso.

But, I ended up feeling in need, then importance, then worship to Susan.

Alola! I'm Gaia. I'm pathologically obsessed with the strange bunch of pixels known as susan wainwright.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 9:22 PM
my theory

I may be life dumb but i'm sim smart.
I am apparently the leader of a Susan wainwright thread;new members are appreciated
i want to start creating but not sure what to create...
Scholar
Original Poster
#6 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 9:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrijzePilion
Yeah, what's the fascination?

It did'nt happen completely by choice, because when it started, basically I was too stressed to make choice. Also I was too stressed to discern whether something was important or not, so I cried when Blair Wainwright died, and from then on, an adventure started!

Scholar
Original Poster
#7 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 9:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald1234
my theory

Eeyup. Callum here could rivolutionize sims stories.

Field Researcher
#8 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 9:50 PM
now who is boyd?

I may be life dumb but i'm sim smart.
I am apparently the leader of a Susan wainwright thread;new members are appreciated
i want to start creating but not sure what to create...
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 20th Nov 2017 at 10:25 PM
My headcanon is that Lolita Goth is Gunther's first wife and Cornelia may or may not have had a hand in her accident. (I just love Gunther and Lolita so much dude ;_; )
Scholar
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emerald1234
now who is boyd?

He must be another one of the teen (perhaps YA\adult) sims right? Justin is overall too dark coloring. But nobody really seems to fit as Boyd. I think he should be a knowledge sim too, should'nt he? Samuel Shahan (Strangetown bartender) seems the best fit, personality-wise. Wrong facial structure, but that happens a lot between games. Boyd likely died before Susan or was just aged up faster when he was reborn.

Samuel is a freshly aged up TS2 adult, meaning he is 28 simdays old as usual TS2 teen agestage lenght is 14 simdays, which means he would have been born around TS1 times, which means that BOyd would have died and then reborn at about 90 simdays.

Yes, Samuel's genetics are for red hair, but TS3 is full of genetic mutations, and Kaylinn was'nt remade to be blonde. White can be considered blonde for the sake of ts2-y genetics, but it technically is'nt.

Maybe Samuel\Boyd was even the "buddy" that helped reunite Bella with her family!

Or, in Mortimer's and Cassandra's memories, there seem to have been a fire from Mortimer's burned pork chops (the same day as Alex's birth no less ) that ended up killing Gunther. (Same for Cornelia actually, but she died at her son's retirement ) Not much of a stretch to say that Mortimer also once accidentally killed Boyd Wainwright in a fire, maybe also one of those two fires, and thus Boyd was'nt resurrected like Susan was.

Actually, looking at the TS3 ages, Gunther and Cornelia should have both died of old age long before Alex was born. Should'nt they? Gunther is 68 simdays old and Cornelia 66 simdays old in TS3, By TS1 times, they would thus be 96 and 94 simdays old. And by TS2 times, they would be 124 and 122 simdays old.

Alexander is a sims 2 kid with 3 days to teen, meaning that he is 12 simdays old, meaning that when he was born, Gunther and Cornelia were 112 and 110 simdays old respectively. Likely they had death flowers though, so they could have excaped death through them.

Like, freaking Blair would have been an elder when Alex was born, and Holly would have been like 2 days to elder.

Well some would say that perhaps the only way to make sense between discrepancies of the ages, appearances, and peronalities of sims would be that they're all time lords, and they would perhaps be right.

Scholar
Original Poster
#11 Old 21st Nov 2017 at 12:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddypatches
My headcanon is that Lolita Goth is Gunther's first wife and Cornelia may or may not have had a hand in her accident. (I just love Gunther and Lolita so much dude ;_; )

I see it as mostly an accident, but someone could have come from the future to set stuff right as it would mean that Mortimer would never have existed.

Mad Poster
#13 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 9:09 AM
Headcannon? Like freakin' laserbeams on shark's head?

Nitromon is a type of Pokemon encountered in the Pokemon Nitrome Version series.

There. Mystery solved.
Scholar
#14 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 9:59 AM
If I knew how to mesh, I would absolutely make head-mounted cannons for Sims to wear, in case someone had a ship that needed to be sunk. (Like Snermione.)
Mad Poster
#15 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nitromon
Headcannon? Like freakin' laserbeams on shark's head?

Scholar
Original Poster
#16 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 11:33 PM

Well, "My Immortal" style introductions are a meme.

Scholar
Original Poster
#17 Old 24th Nov 2017 at 11:36 PM
Quote:

Why not. Maybe someone has already done something like that!

Or we could put deco cannon in every house and have a ship war

Theorist
#18 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 1:05 AM
What the hell is this thread all about?

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
Mad Poster
#19 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 1:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tizerist
What the hell is this thread all about?

We may never know.

Scholar
Original Poster
#20 Old 25th Nov 2017 at 2:19 AM
Quote:
We may never know.

it morphed from headcanons to head cannons