Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for July - posted on 1st Aug 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 33 (Who?), Viewed: 5323 times.
Page 2 of 2
Scholar
#26 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 8:20 PM
The new layout looks good! I like the parade street with the parks. Having houses along the canal will give it a more dense atmosphere, but the view certainly would be better with a sidewalk only
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#27 Old 19th Jul 2018 at 11:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn
The new layout looks good! I like the parade street with the parks. Having houses along the canal will give it a more dense atmosphere, but the view certainly would be better with a sidewalk only


Yes that's it ... I have to give this some thought, but I think I might go for a promenade along the canal and move the houses to the other side of the canal.
Scholar
#28 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 7:14 AM
What type of neighbourhood is it? If it's an upscale, representative area, they will sure have a promenade withouth houses blocking their view.
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#29 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 11:01 AM Last edited by Volvenom : 20th Jul 2018 at 11:16 AM.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Norn
What type of neighbourhood is it? If it's an upscale, representative area, they will sure have a promenade withouth houses blocking their view.


I haven't quite decided on that either, yesterday I had a leg stuck in the testhouse I made for Angkor Wat. This morning I'm in upscale house territory.

I have to think about the shops along the Paradestreet as well. My original thought was some kind of asian market stores selling turist stuff, and I can't really see how upscale modern is going to look, but I don't have to decide on that now.

As a lovely looking paradestreet to the middle island, it's probably going to look better with a clean wall along the canal, so I think I go for the promenade instead.
Scholar
#30 Old 20th Jul 2018 at 10:28 PM
OOH, an update! I am glad to see you are working on this. Looks good!
Theorist
#31 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 1:20 PM
While it's too early to have it's own personality or theme yet, there is the beginnings of something really really nice here. Well done Volvenom.

#BlairWitchPetition
TS3 NEEDS: TENNIS COURTS > BUSES > PIGS/SHEEP
Can't find stuff in build and buy mode? http://www.nexusmods.com/thesims3/mods/1/?
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#32 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 2:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by daisylee
OOH, an update! I am glad to see you are working on this. Looks good!


Thank you, I might be fiddling too much with planning and redoing things, but I tend get stuck in a cul-de-sack, and can't get out. I have to start doing something.
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#33 Old 21st Jul 2018 at 2:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tizerist
While it's too early to have it's own personality or theme yet, there is the beginnings of something really really nice here. Well done Volvenom.


Thank you, I'm glad you like it
Top Secret Researcher
#34 Old 29th Jul 2018 at 5:57 AM
You are back building in TS3! I love the idea of a promenade.

Need help building? Mentoring for Builders: Click Here

Looking for an amazing new Sci-Fi world? Visit SATURENORN
Page 2 of 2
Back to top