Home | Download | Discussion | Help | Site Map | New Posts | Sign in

Latest Site News

Nysha's New Creators for July - posted on 1st Aug 2018 at 9:00 AM
Replies: 27 (Who?), Viewed: 1658 times.
Page 2 of 2
Ms. Byte
staff: moderator
#26 Old 24th Jul 2018 at 6:27 PM
It's very hard to completely resolve hair transparency issues. The only way I know to do it for the part in the hair is to copy part of the mesh at the top of the hair to make a new mesh part, set the shader to simskin, and add it to the hair. I'm not sure that would work with this mesh but if you want to try there's a more detailed explanation and example in step 8 of this tutorial: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=582345

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims 3 content:
Online Sims - general Sims 3 mods
Offline Sims - adult Sims 3 mods
Test Subject
DELETED POST
Original Poster
27th Jul 2018 at 10:55 PM
This message has been deleted by Ivan014679.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#27 Old 27th Jul 2018 at 10:58 PM
Default It worked
Quote:
Originally Posted by CmarNYC
It's very hard to completely resolve hair transparency issues. The only way I know to do it for the part in the hair is to copy part of the mesh at the top of the hair to make a new mesh part, set the shader to simskin, and add it to the hair. I'm not sure that would work with this mesh but if you want to try there's a more detailed explanation and example in step 8 of this tutorial: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=582345

Yes, that worked very well Thank you :*
Well, I think the mesh is ok. Can you see it?
Download - please read all instructions before downloading any files!
File Type: rar Maxis Gel TS2 Conversion.rar (268.1 KB, 2 downloads) - View custom content
Ms. Byte
staff: moderator
#28 Old 28th Jul 2018 at 1:14 AM
Yes, the black color looks great! Congratulations!

Please do not PM me with mod, tutorial, or general modding questions or problems; post them in the thread for the mod or tutorial or post them in the appropriate forum.

Visit my blogs for other Sims 3 content:
Online Sims - general Sims 3 mods
Offline Sims - adult Sims 3 mods
Page 2 of 2